Leave your personal message here. All visitors will be able to read it.
If you prefer to contact Kees Helder personally, please use the e-mail page.
hi to everyone on board the LNG EDO especially to my love ELMER TABAMO an AB of EDO, i'm so happy we have website like helder for the first time I was able to see the ship that my husband is riding in behalf of my husband who was so happy that he got this ship because LNG ship is a ship of his dream... best regards to evryone out there....
- Bernard Reynolds: I had a fantastic surprise a couple of weeks ago. ..
- Chris Heeneman: I visit thuis site for the frist time in 2014 and ..
- Harry Redman : My step father Harry Redman sailed as junior engin..
- Owen Fitzsimmons: I joined the ship in Barrow in Furness and sailed ..
- John Wilkinson Owen: im 71 now worked on shell ships from 1963 up to 19..
- Gordon Kent: Hi John,
Just a bit of info. I sailed with a 5/E...
- Bernard Reynolds: Hi John, I live in Hunstanton so does a C/E. Where..
- John Pearce: Hi Kees,
Looking for the whereabouts of a junior ..
- Harry Struijk: Zijn er nog bekenden die hier wel eens uit sentime..
- Louise Oates: Des Carr is my Dad! - he sailed with shell tankers..
- Fraser Betts: Trying to contact John Voisey of Shell Tankers. Di..
- Alan Knight: When I was D/A on "Hinnites" in 1969, Capt. Ken Br..
- Leo Van Batenburg: Daphne 1979-1980
With 8-12 other guys trough Outw..
- Derek Franklin: I joined the Nicania in Thames Haven in May 1947 (..
- Peter Eccleson: Hi
Sailed on s.s MITRA call sign GYYW from May 19..
- Robert Bowman A.k.a. Wardley: Hi, I was on the Horomya from March 68 to August 6..
- Raymond Morrison: joined the Nuculana in dry dock on the Tyne,Feb 19..
- Alexander Hunter Whyte [alex]: Trochurus was one of quite a few T2 tankers lying ..
- Eduard Van Helden: Iedereen fijne Kerstdagen en een gezond en prettig..
- Carl Gippert: wishing all a great christmas and properus new yea..
- P.j.m. Van Der Ende: ik wens iedereen fijne feestdagen en een gezond 20..
- Geoff Donnelly: Hi everyone, Merry Christmas and a safe, prospero..
- Bernard Reynolds: I wish all my ship mates and their families "A ver..
- Frederick Williamson: SAILED ON HIMA TO CHARLESTON AMERICA AS CABIN BOY ..
- Mick Cardiff: God bless you Kees....
- Mick Cardiff: Ahoy compañeros, usted puede encontrar Shell Tank..
- Mick Cardiff: Ahoy, vous pouvez trouver Shell Tankers sur Facebo..
- Mick Cardiff: Ahoi Schiffskameraden, finden Sie Shell Tankers au..
- Mick Cardiff: Ahoy shipmates, you can find Shell Tankers on Face..
- Mick Cardiff: Ahoy scheepsmaten, kunt u Shell Tankers op Faceboo..
- Bennet Tierney [decd]: My father, Bennet Tierney, was the Radio Officer o..
- Bennet Tierney [decd]: My father, Bennet Tierney [Decd] served as Radio O..
- Geoff Doherty: Joined on 25th July, 1958 when ship was laid up in..
- Michael Kemp: I joined Aluco as first trip Deck apprentice on 10..
- Kees De Wijs: My first ships were ms Gadila and ms Mitra. Long, ..
- Jonathan Takaria: I join STBV Nov-1990 until 1994.
my first ships w..
- Robert Paterson: Joined Hinnites in 1975, she was sandbagged everyw..
- Robert Lee: i joined sts"axina" in singapore aged 16 in 1971 i..
- Goedgeluk Bj:
My first thoughts go aboard the katelysia, so ..
- Goedgeluk Bj: 18 years remaining on the Khasiella, we need to ea..
- Goedgeluk Bj: de Vasum 1957 Khasiella 58 Cinulia 59 Amaea 61 vit..
- Henry Edmunds: Hello Glyn Howell. Though I wasn't shipmates with ..
- Tony O'Brien: Hello,
History note: I have a postcard from Joh..
- Michiel Tom: Looking for infomation about one of the life boats..
- Gillis Van Der Linden: Wie kan mij helpen aan de namen van de bemanning d..
- Gillis Van Der Linden: Can I ride de list off de crew from de Vitrea off ..
- Alan Briggs:
Great first trip to sea on the Hemifusus 1959..
- Glenn Mellonius: !!! Great internet site !!! Very well done Kees H..
- Bob Strick: I came from Union Castle passenger ships to STUK w..
- Bob Strick: Stood by building in Odense for 2 months in the lo..