Leave your personal message here. All visitors will be able to read it.
If you prefer to contact Kees Helder personally, please use the e-mail page.
Great site! My grandfather was on two Shell boats in WW1. He was Chief Engr on the Hestia (Sunk) and JUNO (Damaged by mine)....
- Barney Boylan (1): Hi to all my fellow crew members on MV Amastra 49 ..
- Frans Willemse: In 1965 a promotion movie was made by Dutch Shellt..
- Joop Van Den Berg: My father was the 4th engineer on board of the Let..
- Erne Barr: Hi lads, l sailed on the Megara in 1970, joined in..
- Mick Cardiff: Ahoy shipmates, Shell Tankers (UK) Ltd is on Faceb..
- Hennie Petersen: Hello. I am a collector and in search for launchin..
- James Mc Evoy: taking a trip down memory lane..
- John Frearson: Looking for any ship mates who saled on the Vercon..
- Bep De Man: Hallo,ik ben Bep de Man,en ik heb bij Shell tanker..
- Bob: In the early 1960's, I was a teenager living on th..
- Maurice Halton: Joined the San Gaspar in Wallsend circa 1961 as 1s..
- Capt. John Peter Briand: Message to Bernard Reynolds.
Sorry to read of y..
- Eduard Van Helden: Happy New Year everyone and all th best...
- Glyn Howell: Happy New Year Everyone. I served on Velutina, Nan..
- Brian Lindo: Wishing you all a Merry Festive Season and the ver..
- Mick Cardiff: Merry Christmas shipmates..
IT'S ALL KICKING OFF ..
- Stewart Mulvenna: Hello Paul Ayers ,I remember you very well.l think..
- P.j.m. Van Der Ende: I wish you a merry christmass and a happy newyear
- Mick Cardiff: Merry Christmas shipmates. Don't forget you can al..
- Paul Ayers: Stewart Mulvenna did you sail as chief cook,I thin..
- Roger Duke: SS Helcion SS Vermetus SS Hinea Apprentice Engine..
- Duurt Beukema: i was radio officer on the ships
- Jan Mensert: When getting older, you think more about the past...
- Stewart Mulvenna: Joined Hemisinus in April 72 and was their until A..
- Tom Edgar: Niso (1944) Navicella, Neocardia, Empire Mc Mahon,..
- Brian Lindo: Are you looking for your old Shipmates, do you wan..
- Ton Zuidema: Hello, i sailed as OS and AB in1967 till 1969 on t..
- Trevor Harris: I too sailed with Mike Harding on this trip really..
- Linda Wright: Doe's anybody remember Gordon Edwin Grinton..
- Vic Evans: Hi everyone,
Was a 5th Engineer on HYDATINA 1971/..
- Leonard Fox: I served on Amoria(1) out of Singapore in 1968 and..
- William Hoey: I was on various shell tankers but my favourite on..
- Brian Lindo: You have seen the ships on this excellent site Hel..
- Mick Cardiff: Hi, guys, come and join us on Facebook. Shell Tank..
- Robert Donoghue: G'day all, I was on SS Hemiplecta 1961 - 1963.
- Gordon Gill: A great site listing all the ships. My short caree..
- Nick Mcvey: Hello. My father Gerald Mcvey and he was in the me..
- Gijs Van Der Starre: Dear visitors, I was a 5th engineer on the tts "Ka..
- Souhabi Djamel Eddine: hello,
I want information about attack of PETRO..
- James Mc Evoy:
I sailed on shell tanker for about three years..
- Colin Wood: I was on the CORAL RIVER ex KELLITIA (1) are my ex..
- Derrick Benfell: It was a great pleasure when acting as the Port Ag..
- Paul Nicholls: I sailed on the Haminella in the late 1960's when ..
- Paul Van Wadenoijen: I was 5 or 6 when my uncle told me about his trips..
- Günther Spruit: Hallo Kees.
Na vele jaren toch weer eens op je ..
- Mick Cardiff: Shell Tankers (UK) Ltd is on Facebook. Come and jo..
- Gerard Mahony Jos (paddy): I sailed as a JOS on Shell Tanker "Venassa" Jan. 1..
- David Searle: My Grandfather (William Conbeer) served as 7th eng..
- Jazper Hoorn: Ben ondertussen 69 jaar en denk nog(soms steeds va..
- Cornelis Ganur: Dear administration of Helderline.com