- Name: Ardrossan
- Imo number: 6810055
- Year of construction: 1968
- Discarded in: 1975
- Status: Sailing / Sailed for Shell-Mex & BP
- Class: Coastal tanker
- Tonnage: 2.654
- Yard: Hall, Russell & Co Shipbuilder Aberdeen Scotland.
- Construction number: 937
- Flag: Great Britain
- Callsign: GQCC
- Owner: Shell Mex & BP Ltd. UK
- Extra information: Completed 1968 as Ardrossan for Shell-Mex & BP. 1975 transferred to Shell UK Coastal Shipping and renamed Shell Craftsman in 1979. 1991 lengthened and re-engined. 1993 renamed Achatina. 1999 sold to Everard & Sons and renamed Aptity. 2001 sold Fairseas Shipping and renamed Bonnie. 2017 sold to Opera Int. Limassol and renamed Bonnie B.
Model made by Tony Phipps.
Last modification: Tuesday 20th June 2017 at 10:11:56
Do you have great stories, interesting adventures or spectacular events you enjoyed at the 'Ardrossan'? Feel free to write an anecdote and share it with our other visitors.
Michael Mcrae: "This was my first and only ship in the 'Home Trade' I lived in Aberdeen at the time and joined at Ha..." read more »
Picture(s) of the Shell Tanker 'Ardrossan'
Shipmates on the Shell Tanker 'Ardrossan'
Add yourself to the 'Ardrossan'
Let others know you worked at the 'Ardrossan' and find old friends.
Do you have more information about or pictures of the 'Ardrossan' (or any other) Shell tanker?
Please do e-mail me!