- Name: Venassa (2)
- Ex name(s): Philmac Ventures
- Imo number: 8125856
- Year of construction: 1982
- Discarded in: 1991
- Status: Sailing / Sailed for Anglo-Saxon / Shell Tankers UK / STUK
- Class: Chemical / Oil Product Tanker
- Tonnage: 60.000
- Yard: Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Tamano Japan
- Construction number: 1900
- Flag: Great Britain
- Callsign: GIGO
- Owner: Anglo-Saxon / Shell Tankers U.K.
- Extra information: 1982 completed as Philmac Venturer for Philmac Oil. 1987 sold to STUK and renamed Venassa. 1991 sold Drake Finland and renamed Scotland. 2000 sold to Rominvest Malta and renamed Conquistador. 2002 sold to Soleil Liberia and renamed Fair Luna. 2005 sold to Tahoma Services Panama and renamed Coursi. 2006 back to Soleil and renamed Fair Luna. 2011 sold Greece and renamed Pacific Star. 1-7-2012 sold Calmsea Shipmanagement Turkije and renamed Mir Bedirxan. 15-8-2013 arrived Gadani Beach for scrap.
Last modification: Thursday 16th April 2015 at 13:58:00
Do you have great stories, interesting adventures or spectacular events you enjoyed at the 'Venassa (2)'? Feel free to write an anecdote and share it with our other visitors.
Joe Mally: "
It was one of the best ships that I ever sailed on very easy to work
what a shell..." read more »
Picture(s) of the Shell Tanker 'Venassa (2)'
Shipmates on the Shell Tanker 'Venassa (2)'
Add yourself to the 'Venassa (2)'
Let others know you worked at the 'Venassa (2)' and find old friends.
Do you have more information about or pictures of the 'Venassa (2)' (or any other) Shell tanker?
Please do e-mail me!