- Name: Onoba (3)
- Ex name(s): Argo Aurora
- Imo number: 7389118
- Year of construction: 1977
- Discarded in: 1991
- Status: Sailing / Sailed for Deutsche Shell Tanker Gesellschaft / DSTG
- Class: Crude Tanker
- Tonnage: 155.456
- Yard: Gotaverken Shipyard Arendal Sweden
- Construction number: 890
- Flag: Liberia
- Callsign: ELRV
- Owner: Deutsche Shell Tanker Gmbh
- Extra information: Completed 1977 as Messinaki Fisis for Foundation Transport. 1983 sold to Zenit Shipping and renamed Zenit Aurora. 1986 renamed Argo Aurora. 1987 sold to Deutsche Shell and renamed Onoba. 1991 sold to Bracknell Shipping and renamed Alandia Bay. 2000 sold Evonshire Shipping and renamed Andi Bay. 2001 sold Birveta Cyprus and renamed LMZ Vasiliki. 2003 scrapped.
Last modification: Sunday 5th April 2015 at 15:06:05
Do you have great stories, interesting adventures or spectacular events you enjoyed at the 'Onoba (3)'? Feel free to write an anecdote and share it with our other visitors.
Picture(s) of the Shell Tanker 'Onoba (3)'
Shipmates on the Shell Tanker 'Onoba (3)'
Add yourself to the 'Onoba (3)'
Let others know you worked at the 'Onoba (3)' and find old friends.
Do you have more information about or pictures of the 'Onoba (3)' (or any other) Shell tanker?
Please do e-mail me!