- Name: Thorsage
- Ex name(s): Ambra Beluga
- Imo number: 7800784
- Year of construction: 1980
- Discarded in: 1995
- Status: Sailing / Sailed for Anglo-Saxon / Shell Tankers UK / STUK
- Class: Crude Tanker
- Tonnage: 81.271
- Yard: Uddevallavarvet Shipyard Udevalla Sweden
- Construction number: 310
- Flag: Norway
- Callsign: L...
- Owner: Thor Dahl Sandefjord Norway
- Extra information: Completed 1980 as Viking Falcon for Odin Shipping. 1986 sold to Novorossiysk Shipping Rusland and renamed Akademik Lukyanenko. 1990 sold to Morland Shipping and renamed Thoraas. 1992 renamed Ambra Beluga. 1993 sold to Thor Dahl Shipping and renamed Thorsaga. 1995 time-charter for STUK. 1996 sold to BT Shipping and renamed BT Stream. 2000 sold to Viken Shipping and renamed Dolviken. 2000 renamed Dolvi. 2004 sold to Shanghai Zhenhua Shipping, rebuilt and renamed Zhen Hua 8.
Last modification: Saturday 30th May 2015 at 11:32:47
Do you have great stories, interesting adventures or spectacular events you enjoyed at the 'Thorsage'? Feel free to write an anecdote and share it with our other visitors.
Picture(s) of the Shell Tanker 'Thorsage'
Shipmates on the Shell Tanker 'Thorsage'
There are no sailors yet. Be the first and add your name!
Add yourself to the 'Thorsage'
Let others know you worked at the 'Thorsage' and find old friends.
Do you have more information about or pictures of the 'Thorsage' (or any other) Shell tanker?
Please do e-mail me!