- Name: Marine Reunion
- Ex name(s): Esso Spain
- Imo number: 7925819
- Year of construction: 1984
- Discarded in: 1987
- Status: Sailing / Sailed for Societe Maritime Shell / Shell France
- Class: Chemical / Oil Product Tanker
- Tonnage: 94.236
- Yard: China Shipbuilders Co
- Construction number: 184
- Flag: Liberia
- Callsign: F...
- Owner: Societe Maritime Shell Francais
- Extra information: Completed 1981 as Esso Spain for Esso. 1982 heavily damaged by fire during completion. 1984 completed by China Shipbuilders and renamed Marine Reunion for Petroleum Carriers. On bareboat-charter to Soc. Maritime Shell France. 1987 sold to Caribbean Tanker and renamed Rebecca. 1990 sold to Ludvig Norway and renamed Hitra. 1998 converted to a FPSO and renamed FPSO Perintis. 16-1-2014 sold for scrap.
Last modification: Monday 6th April 2015 at 12:59:10
Do you have great stories, interesting adventures or spectacular events you enjoyed at the 'Marine Reunion'? Feel free to write an anecdote and share it with our other visitors.
Picture(s) of the Shell Tanker 'Marine Reunion'
Shipmates on the Shell Tanker 'Marine Reunion'
Add yourself to the 'Marine Reunion'
Let others know you worked at the 'Marine Reunion' and find old friends.
Do you have more information about or pictures of the 'Marine Reunion' (or any other) Shell tanker?
Please do e-mail me!