Northern Shell (2)
- Name: Northern Shell (2)
- Ex name(s): Frosbisher Transport
- Imo number: 7004275
- Year of construction: 1969
- Discarded in: 1987
- Status: Sailing / Sailed for Shell Canada
- Class: Chemical / Oil Product Tanker
- Tonnage: 10.187
- Yard: Helsingor Skibsvaerft & Msk
- Construction number: 390
- Flag: Canada
- Callsign: VGBK
- Owner: Shell Canadian Tankers
- Extra information: Completed 1969 as Olau Syd for Olau Line Denmark. 1972 sold Brown London and renamed Axel Heiberg. 1974 sold to Roy Marine Canada and renamed Frosbisher Transport. 1977 sold to Shell Canadian Tankers and renamed Northern Shell. 1987 renamed Leon. 1990 sold to Petromarine Bordeaux and renamed Samport. 1993 sold to Oakley Bahamas and renamed Mundra. 2000 scrapped India.
Last modification: Friday 15th May 2015 at 15:00:21
Do you have great stories, interesting adventures or spectacular events you enjoyed at the 'Northern Shell (2)'? Feel free to write an anecdote and share it with our other visitors.
Jacques Paul: " WORK ON THE FROBISHER TRANSPORT 2YERS
J'AI TRAVAILLER SUR FROBISHER TRANSPORT 2 ANS C'ETAIT
UN..." read more »
Picture(s) of the Shell Tanker 'Northern Shell (2)'
Shipmates on the Shell Tanker 'Northern Shell (2)'
Add yourself to the 'Northern Shell (2)'
Let others know you worked at the 'Northern Shell (2)' and find old friends.
Do you have more information about or pictures of the 'Northern Shell (2)' (or any other) Shell tanker?
Please do e-mail me!